FI

4.5
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I bouth it many many time. I did a comprehensive research on the ingrediants of many multi vitamine brands. This product is the best one. highly recomment it

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very good, natural supplement with a complete composition of nutrients. The capsule is a little big, but I had no trouble ingesting it. The taste is exotic and the benefits are many, mainly because its nutrients balance the chemistry of our body, providing more energy and disposition every day.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Recommended dosage is to take 2 tablets per day. I'm not a big fan of taking so many pills, but other than that, it is a great multi.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Has Everything I need in a multi-vitamin. Good price, good value.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I like these vitamins. It is packed filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep me healthy and energetic.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Ingredients are excellent but price raised lot in these two years.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Good quality and trusted product from iherp Good ingredient from iherp Good size I like the product

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good product, trusted brand. My go to after listening to Doctor Rhonda Patrick.