FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
It really helped me - Fibro Response

I am 44 years of age and I've been using Fibro-Response for last 3 months and it really helps. It contains all of the necessary ingredients to help with fibromyalgia. The quality is good, however the pills are touch odorous and bit large. It primarily contains Vitamin A and Niacin which are very useful to alleviate pain due to tender muscles and body stiffness. Please consult your doctor if you are on any other supplement to avoid unwanted interactions.

5cb47465-cb95-4425-afb0-46fcb263d8d1
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I've been using Fibro-Response for 3 yrs. I ran out and had a flare up of severe symptoms, so, I ordered from iherb and the pills came quick. Took 3 a day for 4 days and I was back to normal. I will not run out again I ordered some for my mother because she wanted to try them after I gooshed so much about the relief I get from this product. A godsend.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I bought this during a flare as nothing else was helping. it worked within a couple days to reduce my pain, and stiffness. I think it's helping my IBS too. my stomach hurts less and while I do have more gas, it's not bad. I will continue to take this! I started with 1 pill a day after reading some reviews, and have built up to 2a day, and I hope to take the recommended 3 a day in a week or so. it has a lot of quality ingredients.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have been in a fibro flare for 8weeks and unable to get in to a rheumatologist for the next 5 months. Frustrated and feeling miserable I took to self help via research- any info I could get my hands on that might help. After making a huge list of what vitamins and supplements are beneficial for those with fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis, I went searching… how lovely to have found this as it has 80% of what was on my list! I’ve have been taking this for two weeks now and feel that I am gratefully coming out of this flare. I have never had a flare last so long or have such sever fatigue, always pain but never exhaustion like this. After this round, I will be making fibro-response my daily vitamin til death so us part lol. Also taking d-ribose, l-carnetine/coqu10 and omega3.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

With my fibromyalgia and my husbands osteoarthritis we both have gained great relief from our pain and aches in our joints and connective tissue. Delivery was quick. good value product and has achieved what other products have not. The improvement to our lifestyle and mobility is great. Only downside is taste if you don't swallow as soon as you put in your mouth.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

If you’re suffering from any kind of myalgia, muscle pain, this is a supplement that works. I’ve been taking it for at least three years now and it’s a daily supplement that I use. It doesn’t completely relieve the problem but it makes life a lot more bearable.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great supplement, the only downside to these is that the capsules are huge and I find it difficult to swallow them everytime. I m young but I imagine that it would be even harder for elders to swallow these large capsules. The manufacturer should consider this. I used to work in a health food store and many times older costumers came in to complain about the size of the capsules of many of these supplements and that its hard for them to swallow. I can even imagine these being a choke hazards, especially for kids and elders. So be careful and consider this. Other than that its a great supplement and good formula for fibro and other joint and muscle pain/illnesses. Take care

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My experience with Fibro-Response has been a good one. I don't take as many tablets per day as recommended because I am a petite person that reacts to small amounts of ingredients. I can always tell when I've forgotten to take my daily dose.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is my favorite supplement. I have a sensitive stomach and this doesn’t upset it one bit. Also, I notice a significant improvement in how I feel when taking it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Seems to work great for my muscle and joint pain! No more backache while using this. When I first started taking this, it hurt my stomach with more than one pill, but now I only take 2 pills and it doesn't hurt my stomach.