FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,622

I love this B+C complex because it rarely gives me stomach discomforts . I think I've been getting less mouth ulcer and chapped lips ever since I started taking it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very good quality supplement to boost one’s energy and immunity during stressful times. Quantity is good as we’ll the combination of ingredients of different b vitamins and vitamin c. Pill size is a bit tricky and don’t get alarmed by your urine turning bright yellow a couple of hours after taking this supplement

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Package comes with high quality, ingredients are very rare to find in any other brand, size a little bigger but no issue when taking. Of course it enhanced my immunity and I catch fewer cold episodes in winter. Acidity is a challenge, but I take it after food not to hurt my stomach.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

My immune defense system was terrible. I was getting ill almost every month. Also, I became very stressful, and my doctor prescribed these tablets to help me decrease my stress. The scent is terrible because of the B vitamin, but this is medicine, so I was ignoring this fact. I didn't notice much improvement, only, I guess, my immune system became a bit better thanks to Vitamin C that is included in this medicine.

Take it everyday for sever years and the immune system is stronger. I will take double dose if feel like starting flu and will be better next day.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love this B+C complex because it rarely gives me stomach discomforts(though I'd still suggest you take with some food or it might cause nausea). I think I've been getting less mouth ulcer and chapped lips ever since I started taking it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Ah... the good old-fashioned Solgar 'horse pill.' !! ;D This puppy - for me, at least - is a once-a-weeker that I take on a Friday afternoons for the weekend. I take it 'ala carte' from my regular weekly supp.'s regimen, but THAT tablet really pumps you up !! IN MY OPINION.... just take it in the afternoon with a decent meal and you're good to go.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein, which convert food into energy.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love it because its b complex plus vitamin c 1g in one tablet.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,069

amazing supplement, it's so effective in helping maintain the health of my stomach, incredibly great in boosting my immune system.