FI

1,097
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 29, 2022
Good value

I take a tablet a day, I had been reading that Selenium was great to help boost immune system, good for thyroid function and supports cognative function. Its not a big table but does have a taste to it so i find i just take more water to wash it down.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I started taking this because our soils are pretty depleted of selenium so most people are deficient and because it's beneficial for those with thyroid disorders. I'm happy with the product and feel that it's helping me feel more normal. It does stink but thankfully is easy to swallow and doesn't take bad.

I take this after them hot nights when I unload and it usually replenish my fellas for the battle next day. I’m a fanboy of solgar (been on this brand for years) so you can be assured of quality although it probably costs more. But you know what they say “pay peanuts, get monkeys”. I hope this review provides some humor as much as utility. All the best and much love.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s a good price and the quantity. It needs for the woman health. It’s support our thyroid gland. So who don’t want to have the problems with memory, blood pressure, nervous so need to use it in min doze about 100.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Bloodwork showed some issues with my thyroid, but not enough for prescription medication. I researched and started using Solgar Selenium and now my thyroid level has improved and is within normal range.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Thank you this is just what I needed thank you for making it available through your company and having good customer service. It was affordable and had a rapid delivery time thank you again

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My selenium was low in my hair minerals test so I started taking this. Selenium is good for the immune system plus it escorts mercury out of the body.

SylvaniA
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love Solgar. Their products are good quality I can trust, and they come in glass bottles! This Selenium is yeast-free and comes in a reasonable dose of 200 mcg. The big bottle with 250 tablets last quite some time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

High Quality ingredients, the size is good and amount of minerals is grate. Excelente cost benefit in one package , taste is good , no side effects symptom take one per day . Must have supplement composition for a men with deficiency of this mineral, frequency every day.

Hajar
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I am currently trying the product, I did not notice any difference, but I have to take my time and try it long enough, but the brand in general is good quality