FI

4.4
Posted on Dec 18, 2022
1,242
최고!

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Just love this brand! Simple, clean products that are very potent. I started using them for their olive leaf and now use their entire line. 1 little tiny pill holds so much broccoli!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
5,813

Pretty quality. Cardboard box. Friends ask where I bought it. I advise. I will buy more.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Good, quality product compared to other brands and value for money.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

These capsules are really small, just so you know. I am taking it against helicobacter pylori, and I need to take more of these if I want to have the same effect as with some other broccoli sprouts supplements. On the other hand, small capsules are good if you want to give this to a child, for example, easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

A good product. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because it did course me some headache first couple of day after starting it (on the other hand it could be a good sign that the body is detoxing and the supplement is working). I take it for estrogen dominance together with DIM and Calcium D Gluconate.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

The benefits of the product is really good. The quality and ingredient is very good.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023
1,598

Very excellent and useful for stomach germs with a diet. Thank God and praise to Him. Thank God the Great

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Item as described. I bought it for the whole family, even my kids are talking it.