FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Top of the line Flea remover ...

A brilliant little invention that captures the fleas and eggs in between two rows of pins. One simple combs the cat thoroughly and dumps the comb into a cup of hot water - fleas and eggs taken care of. I simply use a torn off old scotch bright green scourer layer to clean and filter the layers of pins and the comb is ready to go... Great stuff.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I ordered this flea comb for my dog (shih tzu with medium length hair) after she became infested with fleas from her cat friend :) this flea comb is the best one I've tried because it has two layers to catch the flea. I recommend having a cotton pad soaked in either warm soapy liquid to clean the comb in between passes and to make sure the flea doesn't fall out between the 2 layers.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Didn't use it for fleas but this comb was a lifesaver in getting out all the ants stuck within my puppy's long, dense fur after his walk. The double row helped to trap the ants in between so that it's not swept elsewhere into the fur. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Super good comb for my bunny .. I had bought many types of comb however the result wasn’t good . This one was also gentle on my bunny

d76a26a2-7ac1-4242-9b56-04e6d358f908
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I was horrified the 1st time I used this on our Jack Russell with how many fleas he had despite being regularly flea’d. He’s a happy little chap now and loves the regular combing I give him - he almost purrs. Thanks for a terrific flea comb. Highly recommend

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Using this as a regular comb for my puppy who does not have fleas. Works well. Just need to be careful not to run the comb over knots. Size is of the comb is just right.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Bought this to have on hand to use in conjunction with Kin and Kind Flea and Tick shampoo. Use it regularly and good to reassure myself that there are no little critters

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This "Double Row Flea Comb" is perfect for my dog, easy to use, will be more suitable for small dogs due to small size of comb, but it does it’s job even for dog with a long hair , recommended.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This comb works! I use this a lot when my dogs are itching. It also picks up some scabs so I know if my dogs are having seasonal allergies

Posted on Sep 10, 2021