FI

Based on 1,412 Ratings
1,104
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Bought 2 sizes. One for home, other in my bag. Started with 1 capsule a day, moved to advised dosage. Seems it keeps me focused for long hours. Containing a mix of herbal adaptogenic plants and essencial enzymes those are perfect natural ingredients. Great benefit for long hours of concentration.

73c366ca-762b-4493-951c-dcbc16032a50
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I wanted a product to help with my focus and memory. The reviews were very good for this, so I decided to try it. It took about a week for me to really notice the benefits, but I do! The ingredients are all very high quality and they really are working. I am so happy about this!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I find these benefit me when I need that extra boost and clarity! They are of excellent quality and the ingredients are what you would expect to help with brain fog, the size is not too big to swallow and I have been taking just one tablet per dosage . They don't really have a taste. Would recommend to anyone who suffers brain fog.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I bought these for my wife. She needed a little help on focusing at work. It's november and we all know how the body reacts in a transitional period. These quality ingredients have many benefits which I did my research about. The dosage is also simple. I would recommend taking one in the morning after breakfast and another one during the day time. No smell, no taste and comes in a standard size.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Noticed an improvement in attention, clarity and energy taking this supplement! I had heard recently about gotu kola and was curious to try it so I was happy to find it in this mix. I was previously taking True Focus from the same brand and while it worked for focus, I didn't find as much clarity and energy benefits.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

"Elevate" is a fitting description for this supplement. Short after I started on this supplement, I noticed that I was able to concentrate for longer periods of time. The effect is subtle. After continuous use, I would notice if I discontinue for a few days. One thing of note: If you have heavy period, Ginkgo, --one of the ingredients, would tend to increase the bleeding. There is no noticeable taste to it and the pill is not difficult to swallow.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I won't stop using this amazing product. The effects and benefits I experienced on having clear focused brain is priceless. I highly recommend it for anyone would like to keep his brain healthy wirh a high quality product which have no taste issues plus the ingredients are super natural and enhancing the cognitive functions! My dosage was 1 capsule in the morning during breakfast.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I started to feel a difference after around 3 - 4 weeks. I was taking an intensive programming BootCamp and my usual scatterbrain ways was not gonna fly anymore. I noticed I now think clearer and sharper after. How gingko baloboa is said to work is it thins the blood so it travels faster to the brain, giving it more oxygen. One thing I will say is I tried to research was the RoseOx ingredient was on google, didn't lead me to any helpful information. But overall, I'm very satisfied.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

after 4 days I started to feel more concentrated ,energized and it has helped me to stay more productive during the course of a day , definitely recommend!

42fd79cb-834f-4c30-b86d-9baf8c10a1a8