FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I like the Nature's Way Calcium, mag and D because it has all the items needed in one capsule to help build bones. They all work together as a unit. Some people just take calcium but I have read that it needs D to build the bone! So I have been taking this for quite a while to help bone loss as I age.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good combination of vitamins it is economic so you don't have to buy every supplement individually I bought it for mom for bones strength

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Good quality magnesium capsules. I take it mostly before bed time. Do notice (bc I didn’t when ordered it) that the serving size containing 250mg of magnesium is 3 capsules, which is quite a lot of capsules to take.

89474a93-ccc3-4bea-9cc2-1874a9e6fc31
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Good quality and feel much better .. complete ingredients to absorb fast.. my age 42 so I need Calcuim and Magnesium .. package good

4d5f7bbf-7f3b-4d66-ae05-6ac122036101
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

its ok i gave it to mom who in her age late 60 needa calcium more than ever. package is ok..good supplement and combination

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Finally I have found a product with magnesium that doesn't cause a laxative effect. I have tried top quality products, capsules, liquids, pills that have caused me to stop taking magnesium & only get it from food sources. This brand works great, and I have not had any digestive upset from it. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Fast delivery and very convenient. Did not expect that my initial purchase will be hassle free.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Very good product, fully corresponds to the description, i recommend it.