FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected———————————-———————————-——————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-————————————————————-——————————Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected—-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————-Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected————Good product no side effects but it doesn’t work as expected———————————-———————————-——————————-)(&

3d343e6d-c2af-4d6c-a491-8004819bc889
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Once you’ve tried natural alternatives to mainstream medicine, ie: homeopathics, you’ll never look back- & this product is no exception! I’ve found these to calm the nerves in times of stress, worry, anxiety and they even assist with frustration/agitation, as well as insomnia! Highly recommend this product. Thanks in advance if you can give me a “thumbs up”!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I often wake feeling anxious. Take one of these before getting out of bed, and it really helps me calm down. Let it dissolve in your mouth, ideally under your tongue but if not, on top of tongue is fine. Avoid food or drink 20 min. before and after dose. Dose is one tablet.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This pills really work. My anxiety is very strong and this pills helped me. Also helped me sleep. I am really happy with quality and got relief from being on edge all the time. The taste is just sweet. Good value for money. I start the day with one and end the day before going to bed.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my favorite! Whenever you have to face a stressful situation, take it 15-20 minutes prior and you will see your mind at its brightest moment. It calms you down without any drowsiness. Very gentle on the stomach. Great for everyone in the family!

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

First, I love this brand. Second, I love this homeopathic combination. I've tried other homeopathic calming remedies but this is by far the best.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Definitely works as a muscle relaxant. Takes a few hours to kick in for me. I only take 1. Don't take too many can be very powerful.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

With only one dose of 6 little pills of Hyland's Nerve Tonic, I easily fall asleep. I had to take 2 of the calming and then another 2 before I slept with this product.