FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,224

Take this product in addition to the FertilAid for Men. It can boost your levels of key nutrients and raw materials in your body. The size of the capsule is just nice to take without much difficulty and its taste also not too overpowering making it a good additional to my daily supplement needs. Now in my second bottle and have order additional 2 more bottles from IHerb. Pricing, packaging and delivery from IHerb is superb.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

So here is the story which I have felt personally. my wife has chemical pregnancy and dr did not tell us any reason or it's not possible to find the reason. After reading at multiple places I found out about this one. I had started taking fertileAid,motility booster, count all three together. I also read somewhere that when you take these medicines, you have to spend at least 30 min in sun in order to balance the hormones in you, especially 1 hour of yoga every day. I hardly had taken 1 month's supply and my wife was pregnant again. now been many months, have a 1-month-old little angel and she is perfectly fit and fine. But again the human body is different from person to person.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Very fast delivery. I’m happy with the package, all are intact. My husband is taking the FirtiAid, Count Boost and Motility Boost while I am taking the multivitamin for woman to help with pregnancy. Hopefully we will have good news soon. The size of the tablet otherwise is easy to swallow. Not too big, not too small. With the ingredients: I compared other products with Iherb products and it seems that the ingredients better than other multivitamin of other brand. Hopefully it will help all the couples that are trying to get pregnant to have many children as they wish. Right now, we can’t wait to see the result, hopefully it will work well for us.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Capsules are large, but the benefits are better. My husband use combo of fairhaven men supplements. We are waiting for result. First month of try for baby, but no good luck yet! I use ovaboost too and vitamin d suplements from california gold. Will write rewiev if we get good result from using all this suplement mix. Next month we try preseed lubricant too. Suggest to buy everyone who try to conceive. Better try, than regret!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My husband and I have been trying for the past 2 years and I was also diagnosed with PCOS last year so I researched for the best fertility supplements in the market and I've been taking the FertilAid for women. So I thought he should take it too. He's been taking this along with the FertilAid for men for the past 4 months. The quality and ingredients of this supplement is great. The benefits are amazing!

The quality is countboost the size is 60 capsule dosage 2 capsule daily with food benefit for fertilaid for men taste is fair ingredients antioxidants and botanicals

29d4553f-d942-48a1-9652-8bd5dcbae65b
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good taste. Not bad, size is not big , easy to use and very work. Also the package is clean. And also benefits to health and for feel so good. I guess it is natural without concern. But better seek for doctors recommendations if you are not feel good to use. Overall quality I think is better then expected.