FI

4.8
Based on 1,857 Ratings
1,518
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Capsules are easy to swallow. Known for its benefits to boosting the immune system. Strong anti oxidants benefits plus it gives energy and makes me feel better. The size of the capsule is acceptable. The cost is very reasonable too. The quality of the ingredients is another benefit. the packaging is good and so is the quality and concentration of ingredients.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

This quality is perfect. I've been using this for years now. It's a great choice for working out or any other type of training. It has most of the important ingredients to keep you healthy and most of all, the size is very little, very easy to take.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought it at the super discount, This one gives one of the highest concentration with a wide mixture of vitamins and minerals. I have been using it for more than a year, no side effects or after taste, burps etc The best for me is to split the daily intake (2 tablets) one in the morning one in the evening. Highly recommended, cheapest and fast shipping with iHerb! Enjoy!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Started taking this after trying a lot of multivitamins and I must say,it is a superb product.Has all the bioavailable forms of vitamins and minerals and I can really feel a big difference in my energy levels.A must have staple in supplement regime.Superb quality.Good ingredients.One of the best products from EVL brand.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great pack of vitamins. it has all essential vitamins and minerals that the body needs to function properly. the pills are a little bit big but easy to swallow and they don't have any after tastes. I've been taking this multivitamin for years and I strongly recommend it for its good quality and price.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I do regular workouts and mainly lift weights, so needed something to support the daily micronutrients. I have been using them for years and never been disappointed with the quality. The only thing I would change is the smell of them but they don't bother with the taste once consumed. Effective as it should be and great value per pill.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great multivitamin from EVLution Nutrition. Very complete formula with the right and absorbable forms of vitamins and minerals, plus some fruits and vegetables and even an enzyme blend as well. I take only 1 tablet a day with a meal and it seems to do the job for me. Of course it's not completely natural but it's great for what it is. Thumbs up, I recommend it. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Ive been taking these for about 2 years now. What I like most about it is the body is able to absorb it to the fullest. (They are in their most bioavailable form). Perfect quantities of copper, zinc, selenium, chromium and iodine. It also has a digestive enzymes blend, greens blend, Alpha lipoic acid and on top of it, Lutein and zeaxanthin (for eye health). So many nutrients in just two easy to swallow pills. A must Staple. I highly recommended!

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The quality of these supplements is outstanding. The amount of ingredients are insane. The package lasts for 2 months. Helps to improve quite all of the body's systems, especially it's a good fit if you're training or doing any workout. It has many benefits - improves immune's system health, supports skin, hair, bone, eye and nerve health. Tablets doesn't contain any smell or taste. Highly recommend these for you!