FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This has a good amount Telomere in this version. It has all natural ingredients and 495 mg of the active ingredient . Many of the other version had small amounts of Telomere. The price is very good too. I believe I'm seeing an improvement in my skin already. The quality of the ingredients are excellent. I will order again.

20044078-702c-43ed-9701-a4367d6121db
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This brand of enzymes is the best quality enzyme on the market and it is very effective if you take it properly, i.e., on an absolutely empty stomach. The ingredients are pure enzymes without any fillers. Must be taken on an empty stomach that doesn't have anything in it for 3 hours, so I take it 3 hours after taking my supplements, and then again in the middle of the night. I take 1 per night.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Cellular aging is the process by which a cell becomes old and dies due in large part to the shortening of its telomeres. Telomeres are the protective tips at the ends of chromosomes that protect our DNA. When the cell divides, the tips shorten. Over time, they become too short to sustain cell division and the cell dies. Other influences include age, stress, poor lifestyle choices and exposure to environmental toxins.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have to say I heard about this on Holistic Health Line radio show and thought it would not be as good as it is but I tell you what I’m 54 years old in two days into using this product my hair is as soft as a toddlers and my skin is unbelievably soft and I seed diminish drinkles I don’t know why this is the only thing I’ve added to my regiment nothing else and it’s insane

Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,894

1st time to buy from this brand. Many health benefits to taking this supplement. Check the iHerb blog for more on the benefits of this supplement. High quality ingredients and easy to read directions. I recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I recently bought this. I hope this ingredient might make me look young. It's what I'm worried about. Hope my telomere is longer.Nice supplement in good package.

ffcd0d00-6f05-4ddb-ad06-9de120ab5cde
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I am in my late 40-s and started to think about slowing down aging. I did some research on telomeres that protect the cell from dying. Enzymedica supplement seems to tick all the boxes. So far I didn't notice any conspicuous effect. The only minus for me is the smell.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Seems to be working good so far, noticing more softness to my face and lines, feel more energy. Haven’t been on it to long so we will see with time.