FI

4.6
Based on 2,902 Ratings
2,221
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love this brush. I’ve used this for many years. I have 1 in my purse, 1 at the office and 1 at home. It’s soft and gentle on my sensitive skin and works well with liquid, cream or mineral powder. I used to wash it (the whole thing) with shampoo and water or with expensive brush cleaners, both of which did a fair job but took forever to dry and always left some residue.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

The brush has a compact size that makes it easy to carry with me and the retractable design keeps the brush clean and hygienic. The brush is made of high-quality materials that feel comfortable and durable, and the bristles are soft and gentle on my skin. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve the cleansing of their skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This has been Out of stock for the longest time! Immediately ordered it once i was notified it's availability. Im just so excited to try this out because I've heard so many great reviews here and online.🤣 I can't wait to add this to my skincare routine!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,532

I use brush to apply mineral powder foundation and it blends it great. I like the fact that it is customizable and I can control foundation coverage. It is also convenient to bring it with you because of the cap and the size. Quality is the same as on the beginning, I use it for months.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

It's one of the best quality brushes I have used, the size is perfect for carrying around in your bag without a hassle, the texture is very soft, I absolutely adore it and want to buy more as soon as possible! I recommend this!!

34d8f5d9-f71d-4c10-b94f-4d957704e0a8
8afda79c-fc24-4f19-ae35-cae45c4b2328
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My second purchase of this brush. My first one lasts for years, and it still doing its job. I use it to out on powder foundation and to blend all the blushes and bronzers. However, I feel like there were build-ups inside the brush handle, as it is difficult to dry thoroughly after each wash. Appreciate that the paper packaging is recyclable and can be put into plants to reduce waste.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

A very comfortable brush and it's very easy to use. The quality is nice. The benefit of the package is that you can take it with you in a bag. The brush is very soft - special type for blush.