FI

4.5
Based on 2,321 Ratings
1,625
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This thickening shampoo is great! My hair instantly feels thicker and smoother after washing it with this shampoo! The application process is great! I like that it's made out of simple ingredients. With some shampoos, I noticed because of the harsh chemicals, my hair falls out more after washing it. With this shampoo, it's the opposite. My hair doesn't fall out and it feels and looks more healthier. The scent is amazing! The only downfall about this product is that it sometimes makes your scalp drier. To avoid this, I usually apply a hair oil or serum and it solves the issue!

b0a840d1-72ba-4c94-838c-2bb513a87eac

Nowadays it's hard to find a shampoo that is without cymilcals. Luckily we have a brand like Desert essence that has compounded a series of shampoos for different problems. Hair and scalp feel good after hair wash. I like to use it on daily basis, it's a light everyday shampoo that helps to moisturize my scalp. Smell is great as well

e36f42e6-5639-4f53-86c0-16adcbdce0c9
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Bought this and will use it once the present bottle finishes. Hope it will increase my hair volume. The scent is so good. My scalp is also sensitive thus this shampoo without all the chemical composition is good. The ingredients listed will help my future hair growth better and healthier. The packaging looks attractive too.

ff6641bc-d005-497b-a14c-c013d50c34d8
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I generally don't like apple-scented things, but I love the way this shampoo smells! It lathers nicely, and rinses from my hair cleanly. The package style is nice, with the dispenser on the bottom. Seems to be good quality and a nice size. It's important to me that it's gluten-free.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Desert Essence shampoos are quality and not full of chemicals that can be harsh on your scalp. This one will leave your hair full of volume and a beautiful scent. Great for a sensitive scalp too. The size is good since you don't need much. Good for the whole family.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
7,974

This shampoo made my hair so light and soft. The package was good enough for active use for one month. Smells really good. It doesn't dry my scalp skin and demonstrated a very good moisturizing effect. Very good quality product for this money I would definitely recommend it to those who can't find an appropriate shampoo not only for hairs but also for skin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This shampoo is the only one that keeps my hair clean for 2 days (I have oily hair). When I bought it I was skeptical of its effect, I took it for volume and yes: it makes volume (little but visible) especially since I have long / straight and thick hair. It has a pleasant smell of fresh apple.