FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Excellent kidney herb tincture

This tincture contains organic or wild crafted herbs or fruit that show kidney supporting or protecting properties. The leading ingredient is juniper berry (which can also be found in gin) and has been shown to benefit kidney health. I use this tincture mainly in times of increased stress to protect my kidneys against the deleterious effect of excessive oxidative stress. This tincture also contains a few herbs shown to reduce the likelihood of forming kidney stones.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love all Dr Christopher's brand items, and they are about half the price on Iherb than the price I can find them elsewhere. I am amassing a collection of different Dr Christopher's formulas now, to cover any eventuality. This one I love because I have Chronic Kidney Disease, and need all the help I can get.

I'm so glad I bought this herbal mixture. It will help your kidneys flush out toxic load. Cleansing kidneys is very important along with the liver couple of times a year. It also helps if you are getting up to urinate a lot through the night and have clearer skin too. Definitely recommend and will buy again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My kidneys were hurting and I started taking this and honestly after the first week my kidneys stopped hurting. Highly recommend, it may take longer for some people to feel the difference but just be consistent!

0707dca5-6447-440c-9644-819b07d36c14
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I put 15 drops in a spoon to keep the dropper clean. You can work up to 30 drops. The herbal formula has mild taste. Supports urinary system, Kidney, and Bladder. Over half the ingredients are Organic. A nice Dr. Christopher formula for our Kidneys. Kidneys work for us every day. Thank them.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I got this and Nature's Way Kidney Bladder caps (similar ingredients). Thought the liquid would be better absorbed - but kept forgetting to take it - so moved on to the caps and they are helping. Incidentally, I'm in the UK. This order was lower priced, delivered faster and with lower shipping costs than if I'd bought it in the UK.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Dr Christopher's kidney formula is gentle but very effective in helping my kidneys function better. I have noticed a vast improvement since I have been taking it. The formula is pleasant and easy to take. The product is excellent because of the quality of the herbal ingredients. The bottle is small enough to carry in a bag or pocket.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Hemps great for kidney, this supplement is really good work for my health, taste not bad, concern is that i feel kidney during course, ingredients and quality is very good for me

861753e0-e2e4-4163-b885-d2b39d9953fc
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Easy to take in a handy bottle and dropper. great ingredients for kidney health. I am looking forward to my next blood test to see how my kidneys are functioning with these drops.