FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 9, 2022
Highly recommend

These were suggested by our acupuncturist last year to help my husband lower his cholesterol! He has had great results and was able to get off his cholesterol meds which had been having negative side effects ( as many meds too). So happy to have a healthy alternative. It’s empowering for my husband as well and has encouraged him to make more healthy lifestyle choices.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

My husband loves this brand . Out of stock at the moment.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

excellent product, company has expedited delivery service, company site is easy to navigate and place orders

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Helps with lowering bad cholesterol and balancing good one and cardio vascular helps. Quality is very good . Ingredients natural no GMO

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great alternative to statin medications and the side effects they can cause!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Arrived quickly well packaged and much prefer natural products to chemical ones. Would recommend for anyone with high cholesterol.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I bought it for my father. I like natural ingredients and this manufacturer in general.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

couldn't really experience notable benefits from using it sporadically. I might need to be more consistent with use

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Excellent product and excellent service always

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Hope my LDD cholesterol level goes down by taking this.