FI

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Good

I've tried several brands, this one costs a whole lot let, the color of the powder is lighter than the other and the texture of the juice once mixed is a bit grainy but not bad, actually good for the price. in the pic 1:1 water and orange juice with two spoons of powder

60c23540-259e-4b33-9e58-6fdfee119ae3
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Useful for sleep, for digestion, for the head, for skin, for hair, for nails, contains vitamin K, it helps those who have delicate skin, i.e. bruises often appear and veins, capillaries are visible. And for those who often have nosebleeds. An excellent tool that, coupled with nature and the right approach, will help fight almost any disease.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The taste is like drinking a glass full of liquid grass. I feel I am doing something healthy for my body. Surprisingly, drinking this actually makes it easier to swallow the other supplements that I take.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

If I knew that was made in China I don't buy it. Of course I am not taking it.

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bottled wheatgrass powder is the best, because the bagged zipper is easy to damage, but the bottled one is not, so it is recommended to buy this bottled. Wheatgrass powder is mixed in grain flour to drink. It's great to be able to replenish the full amount of antioxidants in the morning!!! This bottle is an affordable, real product, I love it and would highly recommend it!!!

4e6190d8-0b66-4f15-8495-f986f1889404
3524275f-d7ac-4140-a5c0-2f8db56087c8
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Top product. I ordered for myself and my mother. Mom took 2 tablespoons in the evening. I shared 1 spoon in the morning and in the evening. They are satisfied with the result. The body is well cleansed.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very wonderful, especially for digesting gluten with wheat. Consider it a superfood. The package is the right size, excellent quality, and its components are natural and organic.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Good, and the quantity is somewhat suitable for the price. I bought it. The iron content is high in the product. Drink a spoon with a cup before bed or after lunch.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

High quality, beneficial for the immune system, drink as juice, superfood has value and as a mixture with juice,,,

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I have not tried it. A customer request. I hope it is excellent and deserves a high rating