FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Worked like a miracle from the VERY FIRST meal. I am a 46 years old lady and I gave had different digestive problems for a year now. The last 6 months I have "blown up" after every single meal, even after a simple oatmeal for breakfast. I have ordered other products online before byt THIS (and look at the price) reaaaaaally works, at least for me. A strong recommendation @

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Amazing supplement! I bought to present my best friend! She told me that function very week! She is lactose intolerant and also have a poor digestion!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

wow is the word. just 1 capsule and I could feel the difference. my flatulence was reduced by 80-90%. super quality stuff, whatever the ingredients are the benefits are great and helps digestion too. a must buy for all with gas and bloating issues. highly recommended. 5 stars.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I took it with probiotic orange dream, all together it has amazing and immidient effect

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

very good, it helps me with my digestive problems, i feel less bloated.

Not bad actually made a slight difference

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

x-rays revealed pneumatosis of the intestine, bloating of the intestine and the formation of air cysts. Yes, you need to diet first. I also hope for this product. I will add my review