FI

11,312
2,026
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,134

This is THE BEST elderberry zinc lozenges I've ever tried! I've tried a few from other brands that left an aftertaste which I dislike. This one does not have an aftertaste and has a lovely taste! Light elderberry flavor with a hint of sweetness. A bonus benefit has been the decrease in canker sore growth! I am prone to getting canker sores and when I do get them, they take a long time to heal but but when I ate this 3x a day (I really like the taste lol), I noticed that they helped speed the healing process. So I am sold on effectiveness! I purchased this size first and then bought the larger package because it's worth it!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,014

These are delicious and I wish they made them also without zinc so I could eat a few extra! I'm immune deficienct and find these give me a boost when I have a virus. It's not a cure but it's a tasty way to boost your immune system!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

the scent is like berries, i usually use it in the morning, before eating anything, it's so effective when you feel throat pain, like the begging of sickness. There's Zinc in the lozenges thats why it's very good, the benefit of the Zinc is amazing!!! and the size of the package is good for its price.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

This scent is great! I have also ordered the lemon version of this supplement and it is not so tasty as tih one. I use this when I feel weak or some sore throat as an effective helper. Value exceeds the prize of the package. I also give it to my son - age 5. Size of the pill is ok.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Ever since the pandemic I like to keep these in my bag. They taste good and are a good price. One lozenge contains 5mg of Zinc Gluconate plus a proprietary blend (66mg) of Elderberry, extracts of Hibiscus Flower, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Rose Hips, Lemongrass, Perilla Leaf and Schizonepeta Herb. All that in one small lozenge. Each lozenge is 15 Calories. Don't consume more than 6 in one day. They're not candy! Anything to help my immune system works for me.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

a nice flavor and effective way to get a little healthy elderberry extract. There is the added benefit of the scent that it includes lemongrass and lemon peel. It's a nice change compared to the usual tasting lozenges. Only 15 in the bag so the value is really dependent on how much you enjoy the flavor.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I like that I could take them before or while I had to go out for an errand. They help me to not experience the constant chills, that I have in the past before I started to taking elderberry and zinc, back in March and April, etc. of this year. I believe adding Elderberry and Zinc to my diet, wearing my mask whenever, I am around others outside, washing my hands regularly and social distancing are key to keeping our immune systems healthy.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I've tried many zinc lozenges but I'm so glad I took a chance and ordered these. They taste like a favorite candy treat. If you like berries, you will love these. My problem is not taking them when I don't need them. I also like that the sugar content is very low compared to other companies.