FI
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Great product

Highly recommend this quality product, it is pricey, but worth spending . Natural ingredients, contains blend of mushrooms. Good size tablets, easy to swallow, no taste. Superfoods adds energy and helps to perk immune system. Will buy again

b6d7ee8f-3854-46c5-9292-bc1098cf791f
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Good combinations of mushroom blend at good pricing. Need to put it in a cool place (best is get it refrigerated) though as the colour of the ingredients in the capsule changes after a while in hot humid Singapore.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

the doctor prescribed a mushroom supplement for immunity support, this one is the best in terms of price / quality ratio

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My first time purchasing this brand. All organic mushrooms, good mushroom complex.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I am grateful to the manufacturer for a high-quality dietary supplement in the form of a complex of various organic mushrooms. This complex attracted me with a complex of seven different mushrooms, which strengthens the immune system very well and gives more strength and energy. It also improves lung health. I think I will repeat the purchase.

b976dc08-3f0f-47d5-83f4-f1cdc028cde2
460e0c2a-09d4-416e-9c6e-c294a7f4afaa
Auto-translated from Arabic

My first experience, I bought it because it contains all the fungi that I want in one capsule. Reishi mushrooms + shiitake alone are enough to strengthen immunity and there are cases of cancer who benefited after taking reishi and shiitake mushrooms. As for Cordyceps, I like it that it gives you activity. Of course, the results do not appear directly from the first pill, but with continuation

e03955c9-8f21-4afe-8c52-9a96101e427f
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I just started taking it after reading a lot of useful things about mushrooms to strengthen immunity. I hope this helps, since dietary supplements are not cheap.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I have been buying these mushrooms for 15 years. No cool. I am a fan of IHERB. GREETINGS FROM BARCELONA. Liana

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I take it as prescribed by a doctor in a comprehensive program for the treatment of the intestines and the fight against pathogenic flora

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

There was a fungus on the body, on the third day of taking the spots already began to fade and pass) an unexpected effect