FI

4.8
Based on 3,491 Ratings
2,969
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I've taken iron supplements for iron deficiency for a long time. I also have allergies and really did not likeall the artificial colors, fillers, etc., etc. that were in most of them. I was thrilled when I ran across these while searching through iherb. No artificial colors, no Gluten, no preservatives - go to the page for the Nature's Bounty brand and read the back label. It's inexpensive, works very well, and does not have a lot of unnecessary additives in it. Thanks for a high quality product!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023
1,441

She ordered a complex of iron for herself, the main problem at the moment was the lack of iron in the body, when passing a blood test, hemoglobin showed 92. Hair also drops out very much. I ordered this tool on the advice of a friend, since she had about the same problems, against the course of this complex, the level of iron in the blood test was increased 👍 😊 I drink this complex of iron for about two weeks, no side effects are felt, increased performance 👍 set to complete the course and check the iron level again 👍 😊

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I felt the difference after the very first pill. There is something different about this composition that just works. I am on the search for my favorite iron supplement and so far this one is at the top. I really like the quality of this Zahler company that I only recently discovered. No problems with packaging or delivery. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I thought to give this a try as it also has B-12and folate, and it is described as non-constipating. I have iron deficiency anemia and have tried many forms of iron over the years, and have found this to be one of the very good ones. Will continue it's use.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I think this is a good quality iron. Could already feel some improvement but I'll update my review as soon as I get the blood test and would see the real results. As for the capsules they are of a regular size, quite easy to swallow, and have a grayish colour, like real iron powder )) don't have any aftertaste and are not upsetting my stomach so far

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I am impresionate for this supplement because i have problem with constipating, and this is amazing for me because is for non constipating. Is firt date when take this iron complex, but will be next date, because i have a problem with the blood and need to take iron. The quality, the ingredients and capsules number are perfect for my problem.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022