FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great quality and taste. helps with digestion and acid reflux as for ingredients and composition the calcium carbonate is well proven. as for the enzymes, i think they help as well. your gut will thank you, as well as your whole stomach. great relief for intestinal discomfort. packed well. price is great. many benefits. would buy again. .

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I found myself using Tums daily, so I decided to find something else that wasn’t bad for my body. I tried several different chewable supplements, but liked this one the best.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

These taste good and they work for me. I rarely get heartburn if I chew 2 after meals and seldom need to take Nexium now.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I highly recommend it. The composition and ingredients are of quality and the benefits were noticeable. The packaging was good.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

These little candies work wonders for me.I take them after every meal and I notice that I don't have so much heartburn anymore

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

These chewable work amazingly well for digestive issues. I have certain foods that seem to trigger bloating and stomach issues, and these worked really well to alleviate those issues. The taste and texture wasn't terrible either.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

These are great. I use them when I eat spaghetti sauce because I always got heartburn and or tummy ache. Now, anytime I feel like my system is not happy with my meal, I eat one or two of the After Meals and it always makes it better.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love these enzymes. They are easy to chew and they really work. I definitely notice a difference in my digestion when I use these after a rich meal.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Helps to minimize the symptoms of heartburn, but for me, it doesn't help completely. Didn't have any side effects, good quality ingredients. Not sure if I will buy it again, the best would be to fight the cause, not the consequence.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Should not be used long term but it works if you need to go to the bathroom- that was when I was 36 years old.