FI

Based on 3,333 Ratings
2,924
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,757

Good quality ingredients. Excellent packaging. Benefit for people on diet. Mix with other supplement. Excellent antioxidant for health. Good taste. Improvement in energy level. Good size. Enhance the effect of vit c. Good for improve energy. Use daily. benefit age 4-12. Recommended Dosage is good. Frequency- 1 serving daily. Will definitely order again. See improvement after 1 bottle.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Our 3-year old son super love this. It tastes great according to him and always look forward to his daily ration. I observed that he rarely got sick (he goes to daycare) the time we started including this in his diet along with his zinc and another multivitamins. Very good quality, I must say.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 25, 2023
1,195

Production: USA Dosage 1000 ME Age from 2 years Number 60 bears Price: about 650r Vitamins do not contain gmo, gluten, peanuts, completely vegetarian, do not contain dyes. The composition is given on the bank. Made in the form of red bears with raspberry flavor. The bank cover is protected against opening by children. You must first press it hard, then turn it around. As you can see, the dosage of vitamin D in these vitamins is quite large. 2.5 times more normal for healthy children. Of course, there are vitamins with less dosage on the iherb. But we drink this, since the problems are already quite pronounced. I know that some share the bears in half. ? Application? ⭕ Before using Yum-V's vitamins, my child was not sick very often. Several times a year. Sadik visits. In autumn, they suffered every year. In a kindergarten, this is usually the heyday of all kinds of infections. This year, we had quarantine in pneumonia in almost all gardens. Almost everyone in our group got sick. And we have never been sick for almost half a year! At a time when there were only a few children left in the group ( that was a month ago ), my child had only a lecture runny nose that took place in two days. In addition to the child, vitamin D began to be used by me ( another manufacturer ). Although I didn’t pass the tests, I just decided for the company. And she also experienced the benefits of these vitamins. As if I went to sea. Wisdom, activity, and not a single virus.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The quality is vey good, it taste nice, my sun take them daily, the size and the form is perfect for children, serving is one bear so is very easy) the ingredients are natural.😍👍

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is a must for kids. I definitely recommend, kids take this vitamin during spring and autumn. Sure, you need first consult with your doctor. We are satisfied!

Posted on May 17, 2022

This supplement is very useful. My 7 years son like this shape. Good quality, size is great for kids. Highly recommended! I'll definitely order again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Excellent Vitamin D Gummy for Children. My 8 year old son loves the taste and takes one every morning. Good taste and easy to chew.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The product was purchased for my grandson to help keep his immune system healthy during the pandemic. The product seems to be helping. I recommend to purchase.