FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Прекрасно!

The Caps work perfectly fine, however one of the ingredients is Senna which is why it is not recommended to take them for long time to avoid lazy gut. These are to be taken from time to time, the caps are quite big and have herbal smell. They do help with constipation.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

helps in case of need of relief, even one or two pills are enough, sena is a very helpful herb though it is better to use it not frequently

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
3,407

The packaging is convenient. Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

It’s great if you like swallowing capsules several times a day. It’s effective fiber wise for gut health but I find it easier to user the powder form for the same product

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

It took a few days to start to work, but I am now regular as clockwork, and this is a miracle. I only gave it four stars because taking 5 capsules 3 times a day feels like too much, but it does work and I'm now taking 5 capsules once a day. I plan to go down by one capsule a week until I'm not taking any, then go from there. I would recommend this brand if you can swallow up to 15 capsules per day.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

A great way to get your fiber and the convenience of capsule form.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

very good quilty and taste nice. very good quilty and taste nice

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Good fiber capsules for constipation, I would recommend to not take them for a long period but they do the job

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Good item to carry around and the fibre helps bowel maintenance.