FI

4.7
Based on 2,168 Ratings
1,704
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Bought this to make toothpaste and heard it was good for teeth so looked pretty good. These have good benefits that one’s typical sugar would not usually have. These is a good alternative to sugar. Although, this is a smaller bag so I wouldn’t use this for a larger scale recipe that would require a cup or more of sweetener because you’d go through half the bag in one go.

db614695-33a7-4142-a9e6-2228b99f18ed
Posted on May 30, 2022

High quality product for sugar substitute on Keto diet... I have been using it for years as there is no after taste if you add to drinks, desserts or baking.. ingredient is Keto approved and the size of package will give you benefit of using this over and over in all ket desserts recipes. Amount of serving is adequate for recipes.. I am using frequently without worrying to ho out of keto

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

How is xylitol not a more popular sugar alternative?! You must try this. Taken straight out of the package it tastes like sugar. Delicious! I bought it to use as a xylitol rinse mainly to help alkaline my saliva, but also have used it in smoothies for a bit of extra sweetness. Have yet to try it in hot beverages or in baking though. Anyway, you get a nice size bag, I’m still going through mine months later.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This is a mainstay ingredient in our home. It’s good quality, tastes great, and has many uses. I don’t bother with the packaging and just pop it in a jar at home for easier access. All in all I’m. Big fan of xylitol. It’s a much healthier sugar alternative than most others on the market

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

We like to make a lot of homemade ice cream in our house, and I like to keep it healthy and sugar-free. Xylitol works great because it keeps the ice cream scoopable and doesn't make it rock-hard when you take it out of the freezer. It's also great for making caramel-style glazes and syrups. The price isn't bad for the package size, either. I've used it in quite a few recipes and have had good success so far.

Great taste and has no after taste at all .. and this product is the best alternative to regular sugar .. it has got a low glasimic index with less calories and carbohydrates.. i use it almost in everything wheather it is hot or cold .. i am a diabetic and it gives me no harm at all. The size is great and lasts for ages!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great taste! Ingredient is very simple, high in quality. I use it in my coffee and baking and just about anything. Size and packaging is good! This will benefit those who are on keto. I use those frequently, I’ve included it in my diet and replaced the sugar on the recipes that calls for sweetness. I’d buy it again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

One-to-one sugar alternative. Its taste is ALMOST unnoticeable, but that’s only a concern when it’s used in a recipe that contains a lot of sugar (xylitol in this case), and even then most don’t notice the difference. It can also be used as a sweetener obviously, and it’s just as good as regular sugar. We use it as sweetener in hot drinks, juices and shakes, as well as in baking recipes.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022