FI

Based on 1,487 Ratings
1,054
mayab
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
My favorite gum from this brand

This is one of the only chewing gums I use; it has a nice sweet and spicy taste and smell. There are no dubious ingredients. Also, the package contains a nice quantity of the product. It helps to keep breath fresh, teeth clean, and curb sweet cravings. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Very tasty, enjoyable and bursting with great cinnamon flavor. Also can be had at an reasonable price and the healthiest gum I believe that is on the market. May be good for diabetic and good to use on occasion when you can not brush teeth, the Xlear sugar metabolizes different from other sugars and makes teeth slippery to send bacteria to your gut.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Sugar free and extremely low calorie. Quality is consistently consistent. Contains ingredient xylitol which may assist dental health according to dentists. Xylitol comes from a tree bark. This gum tastes like a Cinnabon and I like it it because the flavour lasts for about 5 minutes and the texture is not too hard or soft.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Perhaps my favorite flavor of the Spry gum, though sometimes each piece is a bit inconsistent in the degree of spiciness. Very nice sugar-free gum. Strong flavor, true cinnamon. (Just keep it away from your dog! re: xylitol). It tastes sweet but refreshes your mouth. I like it in the jar and am pleased it is part of a vegan diet.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Same as my review for the 50 piece pack, this is a nice gum for cinnamon lovers. The initial burst of flavor is great. That wears off in a couple of minutes, but it holds some flavor for 15-20 minutes. It's a good gum for freshening your breath. The 100 pack is a good value.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I need something to chew on when fasting, and when working. One of these tins will last me about 8 months. I feel safe when chewing this gum and can rely on its ingredients and quality. I love the taste of the green tea and cinnamon. They're not too sweet, and very enjoyable .

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is my go to gum. I’ve been weening off sugar and a lot of name brands taste icky to me now. This has great cinnamon taste (which is important to me) and just sweet enough. It gets the job done with my breath. The taste doesn’t last as long as the name brands but I’m chewing this when I need a fix to my breath, not candy. And I don’t need to be chewing for long periods of time due to stress causing jaw issue. This gum is great. Plus, I like the little container that I can leave at my desk and reseal and it lasts awhile.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My favourite gum to refresh the mouth. I loved all the flavours I tried. Always just the right strength. I've shared them with others before, and was asked about them a few times. What I love the most is that they don't contain any sweeteners other than Xylitol. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Lively, stimulating flavor of Cinnamon. This chewing gum has no sugar or horrible chemical sweeteners. Good for tooth health and perks up up while working without the down of sugar. Keeps me alert while driving. The price is better when buying the larger quantity. Terrific flavor choices. Long lasting flavor. Great for airplane air pressure chewing too. Stays sweet for hours. Not sticky. Good , useful treat without calories. The best chewing gum around.