FI

Based on 1,506 Ratings
1,160
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Good

What I love about this product are the ingredients! There are only 5 ingredients so I feel comfortable about the fact that my daughter still swallows her toothpaste (she’s 2). I also like that she will use it,but for some reason she is very particular about her toothpastes. The Spry original flavor has no taste, no grittiness, it’s just a light gel that’s not thick but not runny in consistency. Oh, I also like the opening it has a small opening so only a pea size comes out, so even though it’s only 2 oz package it’s should last a while.

fe618bb0-0c7c-43a0-b73d-0786b0abd1ce
5c56bc9f-67d9-47db-9a38-2b015598a3fa
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

One of the only toothpastes I can find that doesn't have a strong artificial flavour for my kids. It is just slightly sweet. Have been using since 2017 and will continue to do so. Kids have great teeth with no cavitities! Doesn't froth up too much either which is great to prevent choking.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

My 4.5 year old has been using this tooth paste exclusively for almost 3 years because it's non-toxic and we avoid fluoride. I was worried that non- fluoride wouldn't be enough for him but he has never had a cavity. The hygienist even said she uses it for her kids which made me feel good! My only complaint is that it does cause some minor yellow staining on the teeth- but it's easily cleaned away at dentist visits so it's not permanent.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I used this as a first toothpaste for my babies because I felt that the ingredients are minimal and safe whilst still offering benefits. The flavor and mouth feel are ideal for introducing tooth brushing. I stopped using it once they were eating a more varied diet as I wanted the added benefits of fluoride, calcium carbonate etc.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My 2 year old grandson loves this toothpaste and I am hoping he will not have dental problems like his parents due to the use of xylitol

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste,

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Grand kids favorite brand and they like the strawberry-banana flavor too. High quality product. Non-toxic. Ingredients. Better price with I-herb than some competitors

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This paste doesn't have taste, and my boy uses this paste every day. The size is large and fit the price. High quality and no flourid.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The size is for traveling but I love it for the children and the packaging is cute because there is animals and the ingredients is good there is no fluoride I love the quality of this product and I will buy it again