FI

4.7
Ada
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
So refreshing!

I started taking it and it’s very refreshing! It has a minty taste and it’s drinkable, and can be easily included in your morning diet . I personally mix it with water as instructed and take it first thing in the morning and it doesn’t upset my stomach. Be careful, it’s stains! But overall it seems promising, I can’t wait for the healthy results. Please leave a like if you find my comment helpful :)

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Tastes like mouthwash but the biggest difference is that it cleared the “smell of sweat” in just a day. I work out everyday and my clothes stink but it has significantly reduced after drinking this. I am very amazed. My breath smells fresh and when I wake up in the mornings, not so much “morning breath” don’t know what magic this bottle has but I will continue to take this!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

ok... tbh the taste isn't all that great. it tastes like spearmint ofcourse and only felt refreshing for the first 2 days😅. I use 1tsp in my glass instead of 1tbsp since it reduces the taste a bit. BUT THE RESULTS! Only within a week my face started feeling HYDERATED, HEALTHY and GLOWING! It didn't eliminate my pimples or darkspots completely... but I see much lesser and smaller occurrences of pimples on my face.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Started taking this about 2 weeks ago. I don’t know if it’s all in my head, but I do feel a little better in general.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is a great source of natural copper for your diet. I also like that it is from non GMO alfalfa. Would purchase this brand again!

Posted on May 18, 2022

I was skeptical but I really see the change on my skin, I drink it in the morning according to istructions and feel great throughout the day. gave up coffee completelly

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

The bottle itself is not very easy to use, it dripping every time I pour the liquid on the spoon. But overall it is a great product . Doesn’t have any taste for me, like I’m drinking water without anything which is better, than bad taste. And it is healthy. But it has issue always being out of stock

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Perfect colors and texture Good price Easy use Good size and quality and package

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Great for your blood and detox of your body. Great refreshing taste as well.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

HIGH QUALITY Good price and taste Organic liquid chlorophyll with Spearmint and Glycerin