FI

4.8
Based on 1,351 Ratings
1,133
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Great balm to ease the pain and avoid stretch marks.

I've been using it for a few years now. One jar lasts me for about 4-6 months. I use it mainly to avoid stretch marks on my skin and to ease the pain and it works great for that. I can't say it absorbs fast, leaves a bit of greasy feeling to it - but I like to overapply!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

You won't believe that i use it for everything. Its has been my facial hydration for couple years now and my skin is so much better. Before, i would be jumping from brand to brand but since I've been using this salve that I don't think to change. Its amazing!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This gentle gel has quite a few good essential oils. Benefits are augmented with adding a few extra drops of essential oil. Smoothly massage in circles to improve lymph drainage. No irritation to skin. Very generous package that lasts a long long time (less than pea size required per application).

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

All items arrived Singapore in good and brand new condition within 1 week from ordering. Happy with the purchase. Got the good feedbacks from reading reviews and trying out this item. Will get back with results

01497e18-d0e0-4f5a-893d-3b38ec23ec57

This balm has a relaxing and floral scent (it must be the geranium), I really like the smell. The ingredients are all natural which is a great thing. I might use this in my hair as a pre-shampoo treatment. The quality of the balm is a hybrid between gel and oil. I like the texture. I bought this balm to improve the skin in my bosom areas and also for extra TLC that my normal moisturiser doesn't provide. I have noticed some firming but I haven't use it consistently. It will be used more consistently as the winter months approach in the UK.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love this one!!!I took recommendations from the doctor and no regrets .It cares about chest skin,provides elastic and lifts up.All woman had to have it.Only natural ingredients.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very good quality product. Bought this for my partner and she loves it. It doesn’t have any strong smell and it isn’t too greasy either. It does it’s job!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

i bought this because i was pregnant but upon receiving it states not to be used during pregnancy and nursing so i dont know why its under top list of pregnancy and maternity. will have to wait for a while to be able to use.

Oceans
Posted on Jul 25, 2021
1,141
3,433

I don't remember why I bought this originally, but I stopped using it after a while. Then, a few months ago, I had a mysterious red patch on my face, in the area below my nose. I tried all kinds of natural remedies on it, but nothing helped. Then I tried the Witch Hazel Salve I had and, voila! It helped! I'd say my condition is about 95% better. Now -- as a control, I did go to a dermatologist last week. I purposely didn't use the witch hazel salve for the week previous to the appointment. Sure enough, the redness had come back, and yes, the dermatologist did diagnose it as rosacea! She has prescribed some kind of rosacea cream for me, but I haven't bothered to pick it up yet from the pharmacy because the witch hazel has worked so well on it. I am going to order this company's witch hazel salve tonight, just to see if there's any difference. Also, I want to try it on a psoriatic patch of elbow (I'm wondering if a cream might soak in better.)

452093b6-c687-458d-bf6d-e02d6fa34f9f
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I've had very good results with the WiseWays Herbals witch hazel salve. This particular balm though has a very pungent deep floral scent that we just couldn't' get past. Personal preference, but not for us. No knock on the product - didn't really get a chance to us it. Other notes, each jar was very well packed and shipping was very quick.