FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Did you know that kale has more iron than beef? and more vitamin A than oranges? it's superfood and super find for me. this is a green powder with a specific smell and taste, but I add one spoonful to smoothies or porridge and the dishes become amazingly healthy and tasty. high quality product. now I add it to almost every dish

20f151af-e80c-473a-b5e6-dfdce931ebec
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I've been taking it every morning and night for several years now. I used to drink something like Green Blend, but when there are dozens of different ingredients in it, you start to doubt the quality, but this is just kale, so it's simple and good. When I open the bag, the powder dances around and I sometimes choke, but the smooth powder makes it easy to drink with water, and at this price, it's easy to keep buying it. It's not flavoured, so it's really like grass juice, not very tasty, but I drink it for my health. I always add a little bit of ginger powder to it. Ginger is good for you, and it softens the grassiness a bit. But the packaging is not very good.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Most fresh kale needs to be boiled in order to take the oxalates out. Oxalates are bad for calcium absorption and bone health. After Kale is being boiled it's getting spoiled quickly. This product takes the hassle and money waste out! Easy to add to my smoothie. Well done.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I started with one teaspoon and went up to two. I mix it in water and it tastes great to me! It's an easy way to have an alkaline ph vegetable at breakfast or lunch. I have stomach problems and am trying to avoid most acidic foods until I get better.

Oh my goodness I’m going to buy this ingredient it’s good for age it’s super food quality is perfect packaging is equal benefits above explanation I add it into my diet I mix into my shakes it’s antioxidant rich it’s health improvements it’s antioxidant it tastes good and the taste is super it’s super food and I recommend it highly

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

This kale powder is super fine and I like the taste. I take it with my green juice every other day as prescribed by my doctor for health reasons.

a6cc8b27-624d-41c7-a5b5-5e9495acc649
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

A little goes a long way. Good quality ingredients. Kale is a superfood, rich in antioxidants, which are super beneficial for maintaining good health. I usually add it to my breakfast smoothies, and you can't even tell that there's kale added in there, because the taste is really subtle.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I enjoy this taste a lot. I even can consume this only with water. It tastes like a good soup for me. It is dried well and seems packed fresh. I'm happy to repeat purchasing this product.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

We love so m uch kale. That's why order for my whole family. Very useful item and easy make everything. Even smmothie,soup,eat with yogurt,too. Thank you,IHERB.