FI

4.8
Based on 2,361 Ratings
2,023
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

If you can't take sugar or want to cut down on sugar intake, then this is the product for you. It does sweeten the tea or coffee whichever you prefer. Doesn't take a lot and much better for you than regular sugar. Last a long time. There is not really a 'taste'/'flavor' to it. Just sweetens what you need to sweeten. My only thing is the way it pours out. If done carefully it doesn't leave any on outside of bottle. This is 2nd time I've purchased this product. ad it's Organic ingredients!

This is my number one sweetener that I use for everything that needs to be sweetened. Even my pancakes! I Love it and will continue to purchase this brand. It comes in a good size container which lasts me quite a long time. I don't feel bad when I need to sweeten any herb teas for my grandchildren. It has a good flowing consistency and it's much thinner than regular honey. Actually I prefer this one above all other sweeteners. good ingredients.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It’s a healthy choice of sweetener and I love how little I have to use to make things sweet enough. It’s much sweeter than white sugar but a lot less glycemic so use it guilt-free! Don't use too much though. A little bit will be more than enough to give you the perfect sweetness, but if you wanna whip egg whites white sugar is not replaceable as it gives the texture, not just the taste. It’s a bargain to buy this volume at such price, plus I don’t have a sweet tooth so I don’t use it frequently. I suppose it’ll only get used up after half a year. P.S. this one has a lighter and “cleaner” flavour than the raw agave nectar, but surprisingly does not flow as good. I bought both and love them equally! If this review helps please kindly give me a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and let me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I am using it for chocolate making. The taste is balanced and the consistency is perfect. Packaging and the size are convenient. I understand it's a healthier alternative to white sugar , but sweatner is still a sweatner and i try to use the minimum amount. All in all, i definitely recommended it

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Organic Blue Agave is one of our favorite products. We constantly find new invaluable uses for this sweetener. My husband needs to drink lots of water to not become dehydrated. He loves water with Agave and has become a habitual fan. We add it to granola and healthy vegetables dishes at dinner. Agave is part of our daily diet. The taste is magical, making healthy foods more desirable.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is probably my 4th bottle! Great stuff! You only need a very small amount as its quite sweet, but its a lovely sweet..no real flavor. If I had to pick a flavor, then perhaps a very mild brown sugar flavor...its great in tea, coffee, cereals, my smoothie.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

A friend recommended this to me as a high quality product without unnecessary ingredients. I love the taste of this in my tea, and also use it on ice cream. It is a good size package and as each serving is small it is economical to use. I like experimenting with it in different recipes.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I was so happy to find this product on IHOP. I live in a place where it is almost impossible to find blue agave syrup and when we do it’s in a small size package. The taste is excellent. The bottle with the pouring tub makes it easy to use. It is perfect for our diet. And I can use it frequently without running out immediately like whatever happens with the smaller And more expensive bottles that I can find locally

Posted on Apr 30, 2022