FI

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Großartig!

Fine product. Delivery is prompt, the packaging is good, everything comes whole. I will order more. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I have problem with some supplements spices like turmeric, pepper had looking for different ingredients for joint, finally found this one and give it a try the result is very good , in the beginning I took four capsules a day when symptoms are gone I took two for daily maintenance , I have very sensitive body not go with many ingredients I am so glad iHerb carry Dr. Whitaker joint & bone supplement excellent formula it become my daily routine.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Usually there is no calcium in joint supplements, a 2-in-1 like this is convenient

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good formulation!!! Highly recommended. Good for osteoporosis.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

👍 good

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

good

Posted on May 5, 2021

Good

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

My mother was diagnosed with osteoporosis and has been taking it for the past two years, and the bone density has improved a lot in this hospital examination. Of course, it's not only thanks to this nutritional supplement, but I think it's going to take up a pretty big share hehe It's a little cumbersome to take 4 pills, but I'm seeing a lot of effect.

4403b2f4-326c-499e-872a-aa4392255847
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It seems to be as good as the name suggests, hope you continue to see good results, thank you to the pharmacist and seller. It's been 3 days and I didn't know much at first, so I took 3 pills and then changed to a fixed amount, but in the morning something is different! thank you.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this for my mother because she has osteoporosis, and she is very satisfied. So, I introduced this product to a friend and bought it on my behalf. You keep eating, but when you're done eating, I'm going to ask you one more question and place an order. It was nice to be able to buy 3 bottles when they were relatively cheap.