FI

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like it very much, it absorbs well and sometimes I even use it on it's own. Pleasant scent.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I liked it very much, it moisturizes well, has a pleasant smell, there is a barely noticeable shine on the face during use, but it looks natural. Excellent quality! I liked the product in action, the cosmetics lays down normally, evens out the tone. I will take more! An inexpensive brand is an advantage.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022
1,845
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very wonderful, easy to use, easy to smell, suitable, size, suitable, quality, great, packaging, excellent, age, suitable for everyone, unique formula, benefit, awesome, not sensitive, moisturizing, suitable, suitable nutrition, price, very cheap and suitable for the effect

Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great product!!! Works great, great smell. The quality is chic. We will order more

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

So good, this primer, it makes the skin glow, and white, I'm glad I bought it, under makeup just great.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Suitable size, high quality, pleasant smell, easy use, high coverage, transparent color, smooth texture, skin-friendly formula, nice packaging, high benefit.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022