FI

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I was looking for a brush that was small enough to fit in my toiletry bag yet strong enough to get through my somewhat unruly hair. I think it works equally well on wet and dry hair. It doesn't rip out my hair like most bristle brushes do. I'm satisfied with my purchase and will likely get another to use at home.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I use it for my little daughter's hair. It is light on her scalp and does not cause any pain. It is very laxative in the speed of detangling. Small in size, light in texture and high quality. I highly recommend it for young children. It does not cause any allergies. It can also be used for wet and dry hair. It is laxative.

e5ced45c-7ed2-4aaa-ab34-866c7c5abad9
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

97cde335-fc8d-4063-9b77-7291019b6f83
Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

We have tried SO many brushes over the years and none has come close to working as well as this brush does. Other brushes and wet brushes, tug at my hair, trying to get the tangles out after a shower. I've tried everything - conditioners, combing my hair while in the shower - nothing worked. This brush does the job! I can't recommend it highly enough.

Shekopagi
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Wow! I know that its detangling but i didn't know its this detangling! It's literally a magic brush everyone with hair needs this.

e101a969-f613-4e14-9347-c24d4e470bfb
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

ther brushes and wet brushes, tug at my hair, trying to get the tangles out after a shower. I've tried everything - conditioners, combing my hair while in the shower - nothing worked. Great product, good quality. Fast deliver

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love how its so soft on your scalp and really detangled your curly hair without being harsh on scalp. bought the mini one and it still works wonders. there is no scent to it, which is perfectly fine for me. i would recommend to friends and family, if it works on curly hair, sure it will work on straight hairs too.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great brush. Feels awesome on my scalp. Package was easy to open. The main benefit is that it reduces breakage. Easy to use and high quality. Will last a long time. Love the size of it and it is very gentle on my hair. No scent or anything weird like that.