FI

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Good

The composition is great, texture is very thick and you need to work it in your hands before applying.. ++ for the scent

14898682-e5cb-4722-ac45-971c94c726d5
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this products❣️My skin is so dry it’s covers nice and soft. And has nice Spence make me relax.

Excellent for very dry skin. Great quality. Best moisturiser I’ve used…will order again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I do not understand the hype for this cream- its so thick & heavy in texture. It also takes soo long rub it into the skin & eventually makes it look soo greasy. I do not see myself ever repurchasing this.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

A good nice smeliing, dependable cream Very rich and emoliient

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Best intense moisturizer I have ever used.

Posted on May 11, 2022

very good for very dry skin

Posted on Jan 9, 2009

I bought this for the cracks at the corners of my lips at it complete healed them when everything else had failed! It makes my skin whiter (love that!), brighter, more even toned. I started using it under my eyes and it's perfect for that area. I live in dry desert climate, when the Santa Ana winds kick in, this is the cream to use. I have very dry/oily combo skin and this gives the extra help to quench the dryness. It's too greasy for when the weather is humid, that's for sure. On a whim, I put a thick layer directly on my lips and it keeps them soft and chap-free for hours. I have very dry, cracked lips and this is much better than any lip balm so I will continue to use it there whatever the weather! Ev

Posted on Feb 10, 2011

My skin feels smooth and I really think it works on my cellulites. I use it on the rest of my body as well as it makes the skin soft and hydrated. I love the smell too, discreet and fresh.