FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I’ve used Weleda on and off for few years. Kids products are great too. I got this hand cream and actually they have the Pomegranate for face too (30ml). I compared the hand cream and face cream ingredients, 99% same ingredients. So i will try out this hand cream on my face and see how it works. The hand cream is 50ml and much cheaper. I will update in the future information.

it’s difficult to find good hand creams that are made from healthy, high quality ingredients without the use of parabens, artificial emulsifiers, or other harmful chemicals. luckily, waleda is a good company, they have good products with safe and effective composition, and that are effective. this hand cream is no exception, and i like the benefits of smoother hand skin after using daily and sometimes just anytime i wash my hands.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

One of the best hand care refreshing moisturizer. It feels relaxing and I use it frequently as a routine. This brand has good ingredients that have alot of benefits. The quality, size and package are good. Only thing I don't like was the smell, it kinda lingers in my hands.

d18197f0-b083-4142-b2b1-aefcedb4456a
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This cream is almost like liquid skin. The moment you put it on, skin feels nourished and dryness disappears. Pleasant aroma, too. Also not a bad value for the money.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have very dry hands and this is my favourite hand cream. It goes on smoothly, leaves the skin feeling well moisturised and nourished, but not sticky. Absorbs quickly.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Best I’ve ever used. A little goes a long way. The fact that it’s not plastic makes me appreciate it even more. Definitely recommend. Will repurchase

Posted on Dec 7, 2021