FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
The very best!

This toner smells nice, is refreshing to use, removes makeup residue and overall tones your face very well! Its is a goodxsize bottle and you only need a small amout so 1 bottle lasts a long time!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I ve ordered this toner for 3 times already, so it speaks about my love to it. I like the glass package, in such a way Weleda gains my confidence. It has a nice scent, suitable for sensitive skin, I really do recomment it.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Really does it’s job! Smooth and timing immediately! I love Weleda products and this is first time ordering toner, very satisfied!

e4f95748-1e54-41a9-b808-19ff0ae4b632
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

For All Skin Types Clarifies and Balances With Hazel Extracts Certified Personal Natural Personal Care Formulated with clarifying extracts to leave skin feeling refreshed and balanced. Use after cleansing and before your Weleda moisturizer routine.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I use this toner with cotton pad, it helps to remove dirt and dead skin. Overall it feels good, skin looks good.

JuliaSal
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The best I have ever used! The scent is nice. Quality is great

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This facial toner is super nice and very soothing! I love it very much. Weleda is a bit expensive though.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

amazing thank you so much iherb i love you to the moon and back

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Good product great package. Nice feeling. I am not sure if I saw that it's smaller