FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Sweet tasting and not acidic but has. The Mother Add to water 💦 for weight loss … works for me

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for and taste great. I will definitely be ordering more.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Wonderful product and after a few days of use I already noticed the result. The product has a good aroma and excellent taste, I am really looking forward to the improvement in my health AND good ingredients, as it is very good when we are getting older. Excellent product quality and delivery was super fast, it took 7 days to arrive, as it was an import, it arrived in record time... I loved the product and I loved shopping at Iherb :)

9c243e50-d29e-4021-8b60-e73993fb16d5
Auto-translated from Japanese

I've been a fan of Dynamic Health's apple cider vinegar for a long time, but I found a new flavored product and purchased this brand. There are several types, but I bought maple and honey, which I imagined would go great with vinegar. Unlike Dynamic Health, it has a few calories, but it's so delicious that you won't even notice it! It can be eaten straight, or mixed with milk for a rich yoghurt flavor. I enjoy it every day as a reward juice, not for health. It's a favorite that I finish drinking immediately and don't miss repeat purchases and stocks. One point I would like to improve is that the pouring method is small, so it spills frequently.Please handle with care. Other brands are better for cost performance, but I can recommend the taste with confidence! I would like to try other flavors too.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The taste is very good, and it is easy to come out. After the meal, the stomach is bloated and buried in the ditch, the ginger beer is better to drink

db202308-4090-4018-80df-f0884081efb2
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I give it to elementary school children. It says Maple & Honey, but the taste of maple may be strong. I don't really feel the taste of honey. Compared to ordinary apple cider vinegar, the sourness is much suppressed and it feels mellow. Adults may find it easy to drink. I think it's easy for children to drink, but can I add some sweetness? ..

Posted on May 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The size of the stool was smaller than I had imagined. I didn't really feel the taste of apples, but was it a little sour when I drank it? What remains is the taste of maple. It's easy to drink, so I think I'll repeat it.

Posted on May 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Every day take 30 blush. Lose weight in a very beautiful month

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Apple cider vinegar with honey and maple. I use it in salads. Keep refrigerated.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Vinegar with mother seems to be effective for allergies. I'm expecting it every day with honey discount.