FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Super delicious and super filling! Added the recommended ingredients and toppings: onion, green pepper, black beans, avocado and a ranch yogurt topping. Because it was so filling, we didn't eat much and it lasted for three days between me and my husband. We used on top of fries and burgers as well as with tortilla chips and rice. Great quality, easy to make. Mesquite bbq taste - not spicy, but has a kick. Will be purchasing more for future go-to meals.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Loving the fact that it's meatless. fits in with my less-meat diet plan and saves the earth at the same time. ingredients were easy enough to put together and tastes good! The packaging was convenient and portion size was perfect for 3 of us having this as a side. and who doesn't love a good chilli?

Posted on May 13, 2022

very easy to prepare and really tasty! I fried an onion and bell pepper with it' but could be prepared without. Fed two hungry women + rice

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

really great, but I think next time I will try to make it from scratch using textured soy protein and some kind of chili spice blend

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

No weird ingredients, and tastes great. Easy to use, super simple Instructions. It’s a large quality size package for this price point. Makes great chilli - paired with kidney beans and black beans. A vegans answer to delicious chilli! Gives great texture to chilli

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

The package is good. The quality and taste is also very nice. I would like to put it in my buddha bowl and mixing some veggies or tofu. A great option for a better tastes of your meal.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Havent try yet . package is good and good expiry date, bought it for food stock at home , easy to cook and dried , no need to keep in fridge. Very good

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I only gave it 4/5 because the spices were not as I prefer. It is a great source of protein for vegans who crave chili

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Easy to make after a long day at work, tastes good, and the quality is high. Vegetarian options are not great in Japan, so things like this with veggie-friendly ingredients are a life-saver!