FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Quality seasoning without too much salt in it. I used this to season ground chicken and blue cheese. Then stuff the mixture into half-cut peppers to bake in the oven—perfect amount of seasoning for one pound of ground chicken.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent taste and quality ingredients. Read pack before using! I assumed it was add whole pack to 1 tray of meat. This pack is for a few servings.

I don’t think this taste like steak burger seasoning. It was more alike to MSG. But since it’s zero calorie, it’s still fine.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

very nice mix, brings a lot of flavor to the burger

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Be careful when using this is very salty so should be used in smaller amounts than recommended

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Best burger addition I have ever used....can't say enough good things about it 😋

Posted on May 17, 2022

The herbs are taking the burger to another level

Posted on May 19, 2022

Really spicy IMO and not good value for money...

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

When I saw the calorie 0 notation, I thought it might not be very tasty, but I was able to make a hamburger with a very authentic taste! Ignoring the directions on the back of the recipe, I added 1/2 bag of this seasoning and 1 egg to 500g of minced meat. My husband praised me, saying, "It's the taste of the store!"

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I think it's a taste that suits the Japanese tongue. I use it for patties with less than the amount listed. I haven't made it yet, but it looks like it can be used in stir-fries and other meat dishes, so I would like to try various things.