FI

Based on 4,048 Ratings
3,233
Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Good

i like the quality of this product. i use it especially when i am in study and focus mode. IT GIVES ME MORE ENERGY AND FOCUS. i have used a lot of vitamins in the past but i think i will stick with this brand for some time . i also like the packaging and the cost of it . affordable and good quality . it is a good substitute when you are not eating healthy whole food.

46b8dd1a-12bd-4d2b-9413-19f37765b9eb
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
5,564

i like the quality of this product. i use it especially when i am in study and focus mode. it is a good substitute when you are not eating healthy whole food.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I did a lot of label-comparing when shopping for a good daily multivitamin, and this one has the most potency of such a wide range of essential nutrients! I’ve been taking it every day for so long - I’m on my second or third bottle! There is conflicting research on just how effective supplements are, but if there’s any chance you are deficient in anything, it’s worth taking something to help.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Got perfect product with fresh manufacturing date and perfectly package. Universal Nutrition a well-known name in the supplement industry and this particular multivitamin is one of the best product by company. I have been taking these multivamins for a long time, bisides at a good price good quality . Universal has been one of my top brands in supplements. I will take Daily Formula multivitamin to complete my vitamin requirements.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

From what I can tell, this vitamin pill has a high quantity of many minerals and vitamins. So I cut each tablet in 2, and take half a day. I think it's not good to overload your body with vitamins. Anther suggestion might be to take half with your breakfast, and half with your dinner - better absorption that way.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good size packaging and value since you get 100 tablets and you only have to take 1 tablet a day so this bottle lasts over 3 months. The bottle is not large so you can easily fit it into your toiletries bag if you are going away from home. Each tablet contains 22 nutrients that our bodies need which most of us get through the food we eat so this is essential to all of us.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is a good purchase for the price. Easy to swallow and smell is quite pleasant (which is surprising). They do not contain ron though, that is why only 4 stars, if you need iron then you should not buy this product. They have all the required vitamins to give you a good healthy immune system. Well worth it

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The tablet seems bigger that I had expected but because of how it is shaped, I don't face any difficulty swallowing it. I take one tablet each morning and I certainly feel more energetic than before.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A reliable company and a great product, I always recommend it for all uses, the most important thing that distinguishes dealing with iherb is trust and credibility in dealing and fast service And the quality is very high