FI

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Ok

The animal cuts 3 is good but not effective like the animal cut, it did not show much effects on me, maybe it will show a progress with another one but with me it did not work effectively like the normal animal cuts It's really a good product for losing weight and for losing the extra water in your body, it's contain a multiple of ingredients that can help you reach your shape without taking too many products, you can use it with a diet plan and you'll see the change after 1 month around that , also the quality of the ingredients are super, also the size of the pills are acceptable, also for the dosage you can start with one pack daily after that you can take one at morning and one at the afternoon you'll the the fully benefit if you drink water in a good way, the pills are bigger than the normal animal cut and they have no taste so it's will be easier to use them.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Does the job well and you see the results. Just need to remain consistent I’ve been taking it for a couple months and the result speak for themselves. I recommend this product for sure.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Keeping fat out of my belly , really works in me. Very recommend .

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I am buying the product for the second time, my friend. He says that it is a very good product, including for weight loss

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Excellent quality of ingredients, the size is just right and the package is lovely.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

great quality great ingredient great taste great package good benefit nice size

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Used this before long years ago. For me it is have best results when mix with ripped fast product. So I will bought again

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This product works well for me. My only issue is that the tablets are large and diffcult to swallow down and they taste bitter. But I see results with this which is all that matters. Best of all is the low price.

edc4a5a9-83e9-44f1-9175-736c4f58d743