FI

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
My favourite

Love love love it. From now on acid free coffee beans without a burn. It’s all about the beans, they way they have been treated! A bit costly and so worth it. Never going back (if I can afford it) much loved, standout quality. I’m from Vienna, I should know

3e485bb6-97ae-4973-ba2e-005a983d365a
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Tastes great and is definitely beneficial to those of us with gastrointestinal disorders. I have GERD and have had erosive esophagitis from it, so it is quite bad. This coffee is the first I've been able to drink after a two years long search. Very glad to have found it! If you do have reflux or acid-associated stomach issues, I do think you should still take this with food, as is the general nutritionist recommendation for caffeinated drinks.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Excellent taste! I highly recommend this coffee, it doesn't have any sourness like other coffees, and I find it an excellent choice for my morning espresso.

bc02cb95-f162-4f86-8bbb-b8a483a94da2
Posted on May 24, 2022

I got this coffee out mostly of curiosity. This is supposedly a good coffee for people who suffer with GERD or acid reflux. it has no acidity whatsoever, which is good, but the taste is very neutral and it is quite weak. I can drink a whole cup of this and still need 2 regular espressos to wake up. If you have acid reflux, this may actually be great for you. if you want to drink good tasty coffee, get something else.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

A mild good tasting coffee! I enjoy drinking it! Why not a pound of coffee in the bag? Come on, be a sport...gimme a pound of this coffee, I'll pay for it! But even at 12 oz. its still the best tasting coffee I will always have.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the ONLY coffee I've tried that does not cause acid-reflux. It truly is acid-free and tastes great. What a joy to be able to enjoy coffee again!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This whole bean has a stronger richer flavor and is great for espresso and cappuccino, if you have tummy issues this coffee is for you!

Posted on May 8, 2022

best coffee for my acidic stomach. it taste also very good. Love it. it is not cheap though . The package doesn't seem tight. There is a little hole. hope next shipment will be better.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

it wasn't much flavor toit for me someone who likes mild flavor would really enjoy it.it was good quality and good size vag