FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is a good basic multivitamin without iron. It has good amounts of minerals and B vitamins in it.

I was looking forward to trying and had hopeful expectations for these but didn't notice any great changes when I took them. I know vitamins typically aren't cheap and these may be great for some but I had better luck with another brands.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is one of the finest multyvitamins I've ever used

Posted on Feb 24, 2009

My husband and I (seniors)have taken Daily Ones for many, many years and swear by them. We've measured them up against many other brands over the years and feel they're the best. Though costly, we are thankful to have discovered iHerb where we get a decent deal...

Posted on Dec 2, 2008

My doctor recommended this multi a couple of years ago in combination with malic magnesium. Both have increased my energy level, and I will continue to take them. Because of its potency, I recommend taking this multi with a meal. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service and reasonable prices.

Posted on Aug 8, 2008

I have been taking this multivitamin for a long time and think it is a great product. This is the first time I have gotten them from iHerb. I paid the same price at iHerb for twice as many capsules as I get at the store. Even with having to pay shipping, the total price was better than the natural food store I had been getting them from.

Posted on Sep 9, 2018

This product is available in 180 cap size as well (also in glass bottle like the 90 cap size). I have used the product several years. Only one caution to be aware of: if you take more than one a day you may experience loose bowels. I wish this product was available in plastic to cut down on shipping weight.

Posted on May 12, 2017

I have been taking this for over 30 years. I like that it has no iron. Until I find a comparable multi, I will continue to take this. The price is OK. I herb used to carry the 240 count which, of course, is less expensive. I herb needs to keep their prices low to be more competitive. I can buy the 180 count of these vitamins at my local health store for a lower price on 10% days. There are products I used to buy from I herb I now buy elsewhere because I can save more money.

Posted on Feb 25, 2017

Before I have always ordered Twinlab, Daily One Caps, Without Iron, 180 Capsules, it was out of stock a long time. Then in December 2016 I ordered this smaller size, because I did not found the big one. If I order twice 90 Capsules at the same time, they will cost over 40 dollars and I don't get them duty-free. Yours sincerely Virpi Kilpinen, Maasaarentie 15, 37500 Lempäälä, Finland

Posted on Jan 30, 2012

A friend at work game me the name of your company and he was right your products are an excellent choice & I love the brand name not to mention the quanity. And the price was most impressive why pay top dollar at a well known vitamin store for less quanity for the same product. I will continue to buy my vitamin's from your store Thank -you