FI

Based on 3,263 Ratings
2,628
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Great calming tea

I enjoy this camomile tea, I prefer it when the herbal taste is weaker and not too strong. It's great for nighttime to relax and watch some entertainment with. I've been sleeping better since this is caffeine free. The bag steeps with the right amount of flavor and I can often do a second round. Great value for the price.

9dfa86a4-984a-43ef-b9d7-7d121ebc8a8d
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

First time buyer of this product. Didn't know what to expect flavor wise. The first time I tried it, the flavor was great. I mixed in some honey in with the tea and thoroughly enjoyed drinking this every night. It has a slight calming effect. It might not affect everyone the same way, but I definitely felt slightly calmer. Once I run out of this tea I will definitely buy more.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Chamomile tea is highly recommended, I ordered it several times and I really liked it, it has a mild taste and is very tasty even without added sugar, good packaging and each tea is packed separately and of high quality, the comforters themselves are sealed so you can also take them on the go.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Herbal tea with organic ingredients, caffeine free, with a blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass. The package contains individually wrapped servings of normal size, keeping them fresh and easy to use when travelling or to take to the office for example. I like the benefit of relaxation that I get from drinking it before going to bed.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality of tea it taste chamomile the most with a hint of delicate mint, the smell of it is warm minty kind of feeling, the benefit of the blend is to help u sleep I loved that there is Linden in the ingredients as well as caffeine free green tea so its perfect to detox and make u calm and relax I LOVE IT

Posted on Jun 28, 2022