FI
Based on 1,210 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,210 Ratings
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

The International Brand of Twinings Earl Grey Tea excellent. It's a shame we have to buy from abroad as Twinings in the UK sell loose leaf but not tea bags. Anyway, it's our favourite and far cheaper with iherb than other suppliers and doesn't take too long to arrive.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

So happy to have the taste I love so much in a decaffeinated version that I can enjoy while breastfeeding! The size of the box and package are average and as expected. I used to drink a lot of tea but then after going off of caffeine it’s been hard to find these good teas in a decaf version where I live. Love this brand and product! Will definitely order again👍

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The quality of the tea is above good. But you can still taste the bergamot citrus ingredient which some won't like it as a blend. I guess the bergamot is necessary in this product to remove caffeine. The packaging is okay and of typical size. I usually take to servings, in the morning and in the afternoon,

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

This tea is very good - doesn’t seem like decaf as it tastes like regular tea. The flavor is medium but not strong. It is very good hot, but it also makes delicious iced tea. The tea is a high quality!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This decaffeinated tea has a stronger taste than other decaffeinated teas. Makes a good tea for your afternoon tea choice to keep you going through the rest of the day!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

A great black tea with a nice strong taste! I drink it every day, and it gives me a little caffeine kick to get started.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

My husband loves to have tea in the morning during winter. I was specifically looking for a Twinings tea as it's one of his favorite.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I love this tea with its subtle ear grey taste . When it was not available I moved to Decaffeinated Lady Grey but Decaffeinated Earl Grey is my absolute favourite .

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Buying this in Iherb is cheaper than the local supermarket in Hong Kong. The earl grey tea is so refreshing. Drinking in the morning or afternoon is both suitable,

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Taste is good and provides the relaxation and experience without all the caffeine. Usually available everywhere. I got it at iherb at a regular normal price. Where I live they charge double for this in the stores. So I'm happy to buy it here.