FI

4.6
Based on 1,655 Ratings
1,177
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

benefit & use - this really helps soothe my throat whenever i feel a sore throat coming along. taste - i love love love it quality & ingredient - there was once where I kept it for a long time but the taste and efficacy was just as good! serving size is good to last you and your family

a38730ee-15dd-4fba-a781-107b65a085ad
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
3,740

This throat coat tea is one of the best. The blend of herbs and flavors makes it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love this tea. It’s a nutritious blend. It tastes sweet. I recommend ripping it out of the tea-bag ALWAYS. the flavor will be much more strong! I never drink it in the bag. Also i use a spoon other than metal to stir it consistently to distribute flavor before sipping.

Posted on May 19, 2022

As a vocalist, this high-quality product is great for maintaining the voice and the throat! Ingredients are high-quality, and just one cup of this tea works wonders. Serving size isn't that big, which is honestly a good thing because this tea is FOUL. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the taste, but can't deny the benefits even with infrequent use!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I only drink this when I have a cough or a cold. But it is so soothing that I always stock this in my cupboard for just in case days. Don’t drink it otherwise but it’s nice to have for those sore throats. I try to drink only during the day though because when I had it before bed one time it kept me awake all night.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is a lifesaver when I'm sick and I don't have the energy to make myself real herbal tea. The taste is strong, but I combine it with Ginger Honey Crystals from Prince of Peace to make it taste better. I feel like it really helps in relieving my sore throat.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This was recommended to me by a friend and I will definitely be recommending it to others. It’s amazing. I’d been having a sore throat on and off for days and it soothed and relieve the soreness almost instantly. I have to say it’s my favourite with some honey added to it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I've been using Traditional Mecinals Throat Coat for years and it is a staple in my cupboard. Gets me through those times when my throat hurts due to a cold etc.. The pain greatly subsides with this tea. Not a tea that I particularly enjoy sipping on but when you feel bad and want to get better the taste is not a big factor for me.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is my go-to tea for keeping my voice in top healthy for strong, loud projection all day. The licorice and herbs taste great and I feel good about drinking a lot of this tea for hydration without taking in extra caffeine or sugar. The packages is made of light paper and has very little waste.