FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very fast delivery! Love this product, nice package. Good suplemment for this price. Supplement for every age. Quality product, good ingredient. For my hair and combination cholesterol is good eat whit omega 3. Benefit for body. Bone inprovement and improvement deficiency for calcium. Inflammations and heart is good taste it. Thank you for everyting.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
1,347

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2,305

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I've been quite low on magnesium and zinc (yes I am female), so I was looking for something that contains both as a supplement while taking vitamins. Unfortunately, I'm probably in the 1% of adults who can't swallow any type of pills (yes, I take gummy vitamins), which is why I have opted for an alternative like this one. Comparing with other liquid/gummy products, this one seems to have higher amounts of both while being at a much more reasonable price. In terms of taste, I chose the strawberry flavored one. It's not a medicine that tastes so good that I'll keep chugging it (not sure if you know about a pink liquid medicine that kids love to drink), but it isn't so horrible that it'll make me gag. If anything, I'm quite satisfied that even though it's supposed to be strawberry flavored, it's quite mild and not so overpowering (both the product and flavoring). I've only taken this for a few days, and honestly I wouldn't know whether my body is improving loads or not but so far I think it's a relatively good product. The bottle is huge too, so it seems like I'm getting a lot for what I paid for.

f4557e8d-7390-4340-8d21-12abb8fd8ae3
d24c646c-cb58-4e58-9193-7d2c109e2801
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,142

Classy product. The quality is super. You can buy quality goods at a good price. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
3,175

Pretty product. Delivery is prompt, the packaging is good, everything comes whole. I will order more. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
6,206

Good product. Good packaging, cardboard, dense. It came quickly. I recommend to friends.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The quality os amazing and the combination of ingredients is super. The texture of the liquid is something to get use to thought. It's think, almost like gaviscon. It's a huge bottle (package) Tje taste is a bit weird but not bad. I think we would prefer capsules next time but if you jave someone that struggle to swallow capsules this product is definitely a good choice.