FI

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love the perfect balance between liquidity and oiliness: doesn’t spill, doesn’t run down your face but get distributed evenly and absorbs perfectly. Fruity smell goes along with idea of vitamins that the products delivers to your skin. Doesn’t feel heavy on your face, doesn’t smudges your makeup.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good moisturizing ampoule. The packaging is super cute and easy to use. This has a slight citrusy smell that is not too strong. This didnt cause any irritation on my skin but you have to be careful if you have sensitive skin as vit C is an active ingredient. I wish the size was a bit bigger. If my review is helpful pleas give it a thumbs up. Thank you!

I have used 2 different ampouls from Tony Moly so far and I am looking forward to trying this one. I am looking for brightening effect, I will also have my husband use it, to fade the dark spots from sun exposure.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have sensitive skin and this works for me, although I’m not sure what exactly it does. I’ve used it for 2 weeks day and night and haven’t noticed a difference good or bad. No scent at all. It’s somewhat watery, but I like the dropper bottle to apply it with.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I've been looking for this product for sometime now, as I was really happy with my skin since I started using this. and it was difficult to find it, I was relieved to actually see that tonymoly is available in iherb! and vital vita 12 vit c is a good product, just don't forget to apply sunscreen after if you are gonna apply it in the morning :)

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I have tried different types of vitamin C serums and seen good results, but this one is not for me. I have not seen any improvements regarding the uniformity or brightening of my skin. I am writing this review after 2 months of use every morning. Probably good for teenagers skin that need just a boost. On the other hand, I like the aqueous texture and the fact that it is rapidly adsorbed into the skin without feeling sticky, and also the packaging cause it has a graded bottle.

fe5da68c-a447-4007-8666-6ce5d89c40f0
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Absorbs nicely and doesn’t break me out. Not oily or sticky. Works well under makeup.

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

Great serum! This product contains two types of vitamin C, which is very good. Whitens blemishes and makes skin look brighter. It is absorbed into the skin very quickly. For all skin types. I definitely recommend this.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The texture is watery. I thought it would be thick but it is not. It is easily absorb and no scent.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

The serum smells nice, however the smell goes away once you apply it which I appreciate. It absorbs quickly, and has caused no irritation. Leaves skin feeling nice and soft.