FI

Miss AB
Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Perfect for pale, combo skin as mildly CC cream, deeper skin tones can use it as sleeping pack

Cuteness overload made me buy it for the first time in Sephora. Package is adorable. I bought this cream and sleeping pack many times and if I need to choose I would always go for cream variant because it is more versatile for my skin type: I can use it both in AM and PM routine and even as overnight mask. It is packed with Titanium Dioxide so it will leave white cast if you have deeper skin tone and if you are pale it will tone complexion beautifully and barely noticeable. I don't want to compare coverage to BB cream and foundations, because this is not same category, but it will even out pale skin. Niacinamide will also brightens appearance of skin and will have beneficial effects on calming skin along with Bamboo Sap. This is not usual moisturizing cream as it is not especially nurturing or hydrating, but for combo skin its perfect for spring.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

very light and fluid texture, hydration in just one use already to feel the difference and does not leave the skin oily or sticky. very light scent that doesn't stay on the skin. I liked the packaging even though it's not the most practical (but it’s soooi cute!). comes a good amount! the quality is amazing

hurts
Posted on May 1, 2022

This is the single cutest packaging of a product I've ever had! It also smells mild and nice, while leaving skin brighter. Great TM product. :)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good product to use , it is a good quality in a good size, suitable for all age it comes in a good package, i got benefits of using it . Composition and sensitivity and texture , season , moisturize and scent. Therefore we will purchase it a gain in the near future.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

i was sceptical but is a great quality product! it has a really nice scent, i use it at the evening before sleep. full of moisture and has really nice texture. brightens the face a bit.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s my fourth or fifth jar. I’m not sure about the content but it’s absolutely amazing for problematic skin with breakouts. Will buy again The shipment was fast.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

first time i buy it. the sense is nice, i like the way it also hydrate my skin. i just started using it so i don't know yet if it will help with the dark spot, i will report in a few weeks

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is my second jar of this product. I love how soft and hydrated my skin is in the morning after putting this on the night before. Korea has superior skincare products so I’m happy to find it easily available here at iHerb.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

A big fan! It has a lovely scent. I put it on the days I work from home as it doesn’t seem to have spf.